Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,215 (€2,750) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)