Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,148 (€2,675) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)