Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,856 (€2,641) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)