Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27539 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,568 (R$ 9,324) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)