Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15179 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,476 (kr22,902) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)