Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14499 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,672 (kr25,328) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)