Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,341 (CH$2,074,143) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)