Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,869 (CH$1,237,342) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (31 minutes ago)