Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23875 USD / RON
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,189 (9,170 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (39 minutes ago)