Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,400 (₨93,270) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)