Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24540 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,683 (6,856 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)