Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26911 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,224 (8,266 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)