Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10654 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,886 (27,090 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (37 minutes ago)