Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10653 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,292 (21,517 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (22 minutes ago)