Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10545 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,128 (20,180 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)