Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10571 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,311 (21,864 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)