Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10012 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,478 (24,754 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)