Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10269 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,583 (25,157 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)