Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09997 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,268 (22,687 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)