Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04119 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,940 (ARS $47,104) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)