Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13631 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,701 (Q19,813) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (29 minutes ago)