Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.761 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,234 (C$4,253) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (about 2 hours ago)