Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.763 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,047 (C$3,995) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)