Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,635 (C$3,474) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)