Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.738 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,816 (C$3,815) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (32 minutes ago)