Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,290 (﷼ 99,817,358) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)