Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,330 (﷼ 43,033,864) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)