Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,926 (﷼ 80,887,507) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)