Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15682 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 169% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $9,669 (元61,653) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)