Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 144% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $9,160 (元63,058) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)