Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,788 (﷼ 101,417,371) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)