Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,074 (3,666,889 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)