Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,062 (3,656,195 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)