Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 545%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00765 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 429% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $13,227 (1,729,226 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)