Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,068 (3,661,645 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)