Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,462 (3,115,592 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)