Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10005 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,446 (Bs 24,451) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (27 minutes ago)