Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,757 (Bs 104,278,643) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)