Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,095 (Bs 30,873) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (about 1 hour ago)