Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03458 USD / UYU
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,137 ($U61,805) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (36 minutes ago)