Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,480 (CH$2,314,418) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (43 minutes ago)