Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,418 (CH$2,251,176) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)