Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30665 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,986 (S/. 6,477) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)