Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,032 (S/. 9,889) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)