Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30850 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,780 (S/. 9,012) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (31 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (41 minutes ago)