Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04610 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,854 (Mex$ 40,227) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (33 minutes ago)