Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05013 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,405 (Mex$ 47,975) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)