Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02007 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,312 (Php115,217) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)