Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,658 (CH$1,594,004) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)