Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04853 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,258 (Mex$ 25,912) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)