Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31135 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,402 (S/. 7,715) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (39 minutes ago)