Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,408 in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (32 minutes ago)