Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,639 in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)