Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,467 in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)