Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 47% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,655 (€1,557) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (32 minutes ago)