Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,347 (€1,246) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)