Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,002 (€2,502) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)