Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / CVE
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,392 (250,437 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)