Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25167 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,862 (7,399 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)