Cost of living comparison between Portoviejo, Ecuador and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,162 in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)