Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,081 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32669 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,111 (R$ 6,462) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)