Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,089 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32140 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,320 (R$ 7,219) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)