Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27539 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,093 (R$ 7,598) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (29 minutes ago)