Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,234 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,976 in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)