Cost of living comparison between Port Said, Egypt and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11289 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,417 (E£ 12,552) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)