Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05526 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,912 (E£ 34,600) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)