Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15084 USD / TTD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,716 (24,638 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)