Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15039 USD / TTD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,625 (24,105 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (31 minutes ago)