Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15084 USD / TTD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,333 (28,723 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)