Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29678 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,785 (16,122 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)