Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30053 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,593 (8,629 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)