Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31796 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,586 (11,278 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)