Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30567 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,062 (10,016 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)