Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30479 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,131 (6,992 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (28 minutes ago)