Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31789 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,261 (10,258 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)