Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31525 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,527 (8,015 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)