Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,769 (557,226 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)