Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 21% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,830 (2,835,092 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (37 minutes ago)