Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01578 USD / HTG
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,776 (239,356 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)