Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01621 USD / HTG
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,905 (240,968 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)