Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01545 USD / HTG
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,034 (261,153 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)