Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,926 (€1,816) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)