Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,333 (€2,076) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)