Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03561 USD / UAH
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,434 (40,261₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)