Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07689 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,169 (R 28,205) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (43 minutes ago)