Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00974 USD / NPR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,273 (₨ 233,408) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)