Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00921 USD / NPR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,473 (₨ 159,933) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)