Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,228 (2,004,478 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)