Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 39% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,207 (3,038,749 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)