Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,999 (3,206,690 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)