Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 21% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,015 (1,839,244 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)