Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,930 (2,996,011 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)