Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,058 (€2,696) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (35 minutes ago)