Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.248 USD / GBP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,631 (£2,108) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)