Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 USD / GBP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,530 (£2,726) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)