Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 USD / GBP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,937 (£2,437) in Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (40 minutes ago)