Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,675 (2,869 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)