Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,418 (2,592 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (32 minutes ago)