Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,376 (2,527 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (42 minutes ago)