Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,756 (3,178 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)