Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27418 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,952 (10,766 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)