Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24480 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,999 (8,168 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)