Cost of living in Płock, Poland vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26075 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,616 (10,032 zł) in Płock.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)