Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04971 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,006 (Mex$ 40,353) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)