Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26859 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,210 (R$ 8,227) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (32 minutes ago)