Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31530 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,802 (R$ 8,888) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)